Legal & Privacy
This Privacy Statement is designed to tell you about our practices regarding collection, use and disclosure of information that you may provide via this site.
By using this site, you agree with the terms of this Privacy Statement. Whenever you submit information via this site, you consent to the collection, use, and disclosure of that information in accordance with this Privacy Statement.
We collect and hold your personal data if you sign up to email or complete the Online Store / New Customer application forms. You can use this website without divulging any personal information.
Personal data held online, in hard copy form or in other electronic forms by Oliver Kelleher Castlebar Ltd used for tracking, communicating with our customers.
If you do not want us to retain your contact information on our marketing database, please unsubscribe by selecting the unsubscribe option on our next email or text message.
Collecting Domain Information
Oliver Kelleher Castlebar Ltd also collects domain information as part of its analysis of the use of this site. This data enables us to become more familiar with which customers visit our site, how often they visit, and what parts of the site they visit most often. Oliver Kelleher Castlebar Ltd uses this information to improve its commercial offerings. This information is collected automatically and requires no action on your part.
Where this site contains links to other websites, Oliver Kelleher Castlebar Ltd is not responsible for the privacy practices or content of other such sites. We encourage users to read the privacy statements of each site they link to that may collect personal data.
Your use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions. Accessing this site constitutes agreement with those terms.
How to Contact Us
Our Site is owned & controlled by Oliver Kelleher Castlebar Ltd. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns about this Privacy Statement or the information practices of this site, please contact us:
Oliver Kelleher Castlebar Ltd,
Castlebar Industrial Estate,
Tel: 00353 949022300
Changes to the Privacy Statement
Please accept this Privacy Statement as our current. We reserve the right to change, modify and/or update this statement at any time without notice.
Cookies and how they benefit you
How cookies help us
- Make our website work & gives the best possible experience.
- Remember your settings during and between visits.
- Improve the speed/security of the site.
- Allow you to share pages with social networks like Facebook.
- Continuously improve our website for users.
- Make our marketing more effective.
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission).
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission).
- Pass data to advertising networks.
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties.
- Inform sales commissions.
You can learn more about all the cookies we use below.
More about our cookies
Website function cookies
Our own cookies
- Remembering your search settings.
- Remembering if we have already asked you certain questions (e.g. you declined to use our app or take our survey).
- There is no way to prevent these cookies being set other than to not use our site.
Third Party Functions
- Google Maps
Disabling these cookies will likely break the functions offered by these third parties.
Anonymous visitor statistics cookies
Our Cookies are used to compile our visitor’s statistics and helps us see what technology they’re using. We would use this information to see our average customer duration on our site is, popular pages etc. These are called Analytics. These analytics programs tell us information on an anonymous basis.
We use: Google Analytics & Google AdWords.
Turning cookies off
You can turn Cookies off by adjusting your browser settings. This will more likely prevent and limit the experience & function of our website as well as others. Cookies are a standard part of most Websites.